THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

HEAR ME OUT AYONGGGGG...I MISS U

AYONGGGGG……Even though going on with you gone still upsets me
There are days every now and again I pretend I'm ok BUT i m never goin to be ok
But that's not what gets me………What hurts the most u left me without saying …being so close And having so much to say so many things I want to do wth u and watching you walk away and knowing u never be BACK…IT SUCCCCCKKSSS LIKE HELL
What could have been and not seeing u anymore makes me loving you each day
It's hard to deal with the pain of losing you everywhere i go ...i'm doing It
It's hard to force that smile when I see our old friends …Getting up, getting dressed, living with this regret of losing u so early But I know if I could do it over
I would trade give away all the words that I saved in my heart…That I left unspoken

missing u n never seeing you anymore…..That's what I was trying to do..can I deal wth this???????

HAVE A SAFE JOURNEY MY FREN ………………I LOVE U N NEVER LET GO NEVER EVER LET GO …………………

MY THOUGHT N MEMORY STILL BLOOM ..THE LATE NURSYAMIRA YAHYA

0 comments: